Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My 30 Items

After much inner debate, I have finally decided on my 30 items for the challenge. It was easier than I thought it would be, but we will see what I have to say about it come days 15-30 when it starts getting a little trickier. If I had to guess, I would say I'm probably going to wish I had included more shoes and possibly more long sleeves--the air conditioners are cranked full blast around here due to the 100+ degree weather. But whats done is done; here are my thirty items!




*These Gap shorts are currently standing in for a pair of jean shorts I intend to make out of old full-length jeans. If the jean shorts don't turn out right, I will be using these navy shorts.















So there you have it, the 30 items I will be living in for the next month. I hope I chose wisely!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such great choices! I can't wait to see your 30 for 30 journey!

You're going to do great!
xo
Melissa

KT said...

So smart to limit your shoes to 4 pairs. That will give you so many more clothing options. I wish I had been that smart.

Emily said...

I could never do this challenge, but I think your picks will see you through it well!

Emily

http://stylishdistractions.blogspot.com/