Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 7- Plain Jane

My original plans for today were canceled, so I decided to get some things on my to-do list crossed off. I turned in all my summer assignments online, repaired a necklace that's needed help for about a year now, and finally cut my jeans into shorts to replace the navy shorts in my 30 for 30 challenge.






What I'm wearing: Forever 21 top, Express jean shorts (cut by me), Merona sandals via Target, H&M sunglasses, Urban Outfitters earrings

I think a pair of jean shorts bought from a store would probably be more flattering, but these will have to do until next year. Plus they were really comfortable for hanging around the house and getting things done. Today's outfit was a little plain...but I guess soon enough I won't have a choice but to step up my game and start accessorizing like crazy to complete this challenge. 7 down, 23 to go!

No comments: