Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 3- Friends and Florals

Today has been a nice, relaxing day. I spent most of the day being lazy and then worked out for the first time in two months. It felt great; I'm looking forward to getting back into a regular workout routine. Now I'm headed out to dinner with all of my high school friends...so excited to see everyone for the first time since being back from NYC! I decided to bust out a pretty floral dress for the occasion.




Occasion: Dinner with friends
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 dress, Merona wedges via Target, Vintage pocketwatch necklace, Earrings via NYC street vendor

So I'm 1/10 of the way there, woohoo! So far so good, but I imagine things might get tough soon while some of my items are at the drycleaner. I guess that's what happens when I get behind on laundry, whoops! I'm hoping to find some other locations around the house to take pictures, but since my photographer is currently recovering from surgery, we haven't gotten much farther than the front deck. She's a trooper for sure-Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

I love this outfit! That print looks wonderful on you!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com