Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 16- Spontaneity

I can't believe its already the end of August. This summer has been such a blur with vacation, New York City, and finally being home in Cincinnati. Although I'm sad to see the summer months coming to an end, I definitely have some things I'm looking forward to in September. Moving into a new apartment, going back to school, a new Maroon 5 CD being released, fashion week coverage (although I'm still sad I won't be in NYC seeing any of it for myself), designer collaborations for Target...the list goes on and on.

day 16


August 31, 2010 008
Occasion: Breakfast date with the boyfriend
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 tank, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Merona sandals via Target, J.Crew canvas tote, Shebead earrings

This morning, the boyfriend and I decided to go on a little breakfast date to Panera. It was a last minute/spontaneous date, so I needed an outfit I could throw on quickly without much thought. When faced with a grab-and-go outfit decision, I usually reach for jeans. They are just so easy and don't require much thought. Don't be surprised if you see a lot more jeans on Best Foot Forward when Fall gets here, and I'm back in school full-time. Then again, my fellow classmates think sweatpants are acceptable for class, so I guess I'm ahead of the game.

1 comment:

No Guilt Fashion said...

Most of the customers at my job are college students, and sometimes it shocks me what they wear on a regular basis. Jeans is WAY better,
www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com