Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 10- Practically Christmas Morning

Today ranks right up there with the day after Thanksgiving shopping and Christmas morning: the day the September issues arrive! Today I bought Vogue and Instyle, and they are massive! There is nothing better than a thick September issue just waiting to be devoured. I will be spending my Sunday evening curled up on the couch reading every page and finding all kinds of shopping inspiration for when this 30-day shopping ban is finished.






Occasion: Church and hanging out with my family
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 ruffle top, The Limited skirt, Banana Republic Outlet sandals, Forever 21 pearl necklace, Earrings borrowed from Mom

I finally got this skirt back from the drycleaners and was excited to wear it today. I added my gray cardigan to the outfit once I got to the church to add a little more modesty and combat the airconditioning. Today is day 10 of the challenge, so I am officially 1/3 of the way there! After browsing through my inspiration folder, I'm hoping I can get a little more creative this coming week. Here is the week 2 recap:



Thanks for all the support and kind comments so far! I love hearing from my readers :) Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...I hope its as relaxing as mine!

*note- yes, I just realized that my day 10 look is cut off in the week 2 collage, but frankly, I'm getting a little frustrated with the technical part of the blog so I'm just going to let it go for now. Sorry if it looks a little silly!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I have been thumbing through the September issues too! Instyle has some great affordable finds! I think this is my favorite remix outfit yet. I need a skirt like that.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

No Guilt Fashion said...

I think this was my favorite outfit this week.
noguiltfashion.blogspot.com